Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM Result...TT

yesterday was a important day...
why ?? because take SPM result...
how was my result...
was very bad TT...
but at least still got few credit la...^^
this was a fact...must face it...
cry ?? useless...
just think back why don't study before spm...
now say about this..
it's too late...^^
i'm sorry...made teacher dissapointed....
Photobucket
teacher wit us....
Photobucket
Friends...
Photobucket
lai yee & me
Photobucket
my india friends
Photobucket
^^
Photobucket
wan yen & me
Photobucket
lai yee , wan yen & me
Photobucket
Ee var & me
Photobucket
carmen & me
''
''
''
''
''
''
after took our result...
we went to ''tong chi dao''
eat our lunch...
''
''
''
''
''
after that..
we went to cheras Leisure Mall there " Neway "
Sing KTV ^^
Woohooo~
Photobucket
sheila & me
Photobucket
haha~lai wah ^^
Photobucket
pei yi & me
Photobucket
lin leng & me
Photobucket
4 of us
Photobucket
3 of us
Photobucket
4 of us again ^^
''
''
''
''
''
''
after that again...
we went to pasar malam...
''
''
''
''
''
that's all for yesterday ^^

No comments: