Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Mom^^

06/05/2009 webnesday...
was a special day...
today was my first day exam in college...
felt nervous...
although just exam 2 days...
i will concentrate on it too...
today the subject was Principle Of Design...
other day on friday...
that is Pengajian Malaysia...
Hate it so much lor...
during the exam...
we were very excited...don't know why...
in exam what we can do ??
chat , laugh , see people answer..etc...
OMG...first time lor...exam can like that 1 ohh...
xD...
Photobucket
happy birthday mum ^^
''
''
''
''
''
''
Photobucket
my sister and me ^^
yesterday was my mother birthday...
happy birthday mum...
i'm grateful had you in my life...
^^
i love you mum....
''
''
''
''
Photobucket
table 22 'victoria station'
Photobucket
what we order ^^
Photobucket
me , my sister and my brother !!!!
''
''
''
''
when i came back from school...
i hearded from my sister...
said wanna go victoria station eat wor...
after that...we were when back home...
that all for today ^^

No comments: