Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Time !!!

Yeahh!!
Finally Finish all my assignment....^^
now preparing to study...
and ready to face My exam !!!
Monday & Wednesday also had a presentation...^^
it over !!!!
that's why my title wrote Happy Time la...^^
Monday present the subject was
History Of Achitechture (HOA)
Group Members Was...Iris , carmen , suzanne & me
Photobucket
Before start our presentation for the subject HOA
Photobucket
iris presenting...wow...lecturer !!
Photobucket
my turn to present...nervous !!! look at my hand
Photobucket
our group !!! End of the slide show ^^
Apropos of Wednesday the subject was
Environment Pshchology EP^^
Group Members was teddy , carmen , iris & me
Photobucket
curi curi capture you all !!! (doing assignment for the subject EP)
Photobucket
happy !!!
Photobucket
Yes !!! Done Our Art Work !!!
''
''
''
''
The End
Start My Happy Time

No comments: