Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Boring~

Hello....im bak...haha^^
today so boring at home....ntg to do...
feel no exam d....last wednesday until now...
but tml exam again....sienz~...but still got 3 days onli....
then im free luu....today whole day at home....n my sis come bak...
she tell me start from next month wan help her for work....
hehe....good luu....
after tat go out wit my mum awhile....go buy something....
my mum go buy....me n 2 children stay at car wit my mum...
haiz....i scold them...haha...so bad o...then take photo wit them loo....
then go bak home luu....
so tats all for today....
haha!!^^

Photobucket
Me n Ah Boy...

Photobucket
Me n my Cousin

Photobucket
take together~haha

3 comments:

♥ Sheila said...

haha...ahboy and weng gu so cute..
nice pic..

Maggie Chow said...

haha~
them so bad de...

Anonymous said...

=.=...
let u scold...
u so bad...
so cute de kid also wan scold...hehe...