Monday, December 1, 2008

Finish SPM !!!

im finish SPM on 1/12/2008....
so happy....after tis... im not a children d...
next year im 18 years old lo...
wat can i do ?? watch 18SG movie...drive !!!
i become 'jie jie' d... haha~^^
yesterday i reach my skul at 10 something....for do the last revision....
coz tat is i most like de subjek(RJP)...n most like the teacher(Pn.Mimie)....
im feel tired too... we started the paper at 2pm...but im finished it at 4pm...
when im went back my class....i saw teacher already bought KFC !!!
haha~and celebrate together !!!
siok siok siok !!!
after tat....my friend is the 1st ppl....said wan all friends sign on her skul dress !!!
im the 1st 1!!! haha~
my sign quite big....=.=
some friends sign on skul bag n skul dress...
and im i called them sign in my book....
haha~so bad my skul bag black colour...
sign also cannot see wad....=.=
yesterday was very happy....
tat is my last day in skul(Saujana)...we took many photo....
all the girl in my class was very friendly n crazy =.=....
now im free luu ~~~
happy !!!
ok luu....write until here today....
post some photo....enjoy enjoy ya...

Photobucket
Doing Revision wit teacher

Photobucket
me n my friend (sin yar)

Photobucket
happy o~(me , sheila , sin yar n ee var)

Photobucket
ee var n me~

Photobucket
KFC !!!

Photobucket
teacher siging my book !!!

Photobucket
teacher signing my friend skul skirt...

Photobucket
sheila bag...so fashion !!! haha...

Photobucket
my skul view....

Photobucket
all show bag....juz me onli....

Photobucket
funny ??? okok la...haha ~

Thats all luu.....
bye bye my skul !!! im graduate !!!

2 comments: