Friday, December 18, 2009

MY FINAL PRESENTATION !!!!

omg....maggie long time din update her blog d....
a lot of dust d...><
Now During Sem2 Sem Break !!!!
finally holiday la !!!!! happy luuu~~~
but hor...this holiday...
no plan at all...
no friend go trip with me...
collegemates all back hometown...><
''
''
''
''
last presentation...
stage design!!!!
(good presentation , good devolepment , good prespective !!!!)
Thank you lectural !!!!
15/12/2009
was my presentation day...
all my friend look nervous...
i'm the number 3 to present....
My Theme....The Lion King....
hope it will be nice result ^^
below picca...was showing my work...!!!
made me cant sleep de work !!!!!

Photobucket

Briefing & Site Analysis


Photobucket

Case Study & Concept


Photobucket

development of idea & bubble diagram...

Photobucket

elevation (side , layout , front)

Photobucket

cut section x-x , y-y

Photobucket

1 point & 2 point perspective...!!

after persentation...

me , vivan , teddy , carmen become crazy...^^

and took some funny photo !!!!


Photobucket

haha....pushing the door...><

Photobucket

infront of photography studio....

Photobucket

vivian and me ^^

Photobucket

wow...teddy s shape !!!! nice!!!!

haha....^^ that's all of my last day of sem2 ^^

see you all guys next year !!!!

No comments: