Saturday, October 31, 2009

Presentation !!!! (Lighting Sculpture Design)

finally...our presentation it's over...
but next presentation more serious...><
individual...OMG...
but i will try my best !!!!
29/10/2009
presentation...
4am sleep...woke up on 7am><
before the day...
was my friend sheila b'day...^^
''
''
''
let show our class design!!!!
Photobucket
during pretation !!!
Photobucket
take 2...
Photobucket
my turn to present !!!!
Photobucket
regina & me !!!
Photobucket
first group !!!! (I Light) (my group)
Photobucket
second...maxon group !!!! nice
Photobucket
third...xiang group...^^
Photobucket
fourth group...vivian^^ nice !!!
Photobucket
last group...teddy...good !!!
Photobucket
our group design !!!!
Photobucket
our groupmember ^^
Photobucket
me with the ligthing...^^
Photobucket
whole group with our design !!!
yes...!!! we sucessful finish our presentation !!!!

No comments: