Monday, January 19, 2009

Im Not A Shopaholic~

today i went to sungai wang , time square wit my best friend sheila...
we reached there around 12pm...
today we go for buy our new year cothes...
our bought a lot of clothes...
felt very happy...
actually we are shopaholic... =.=
n i should say i bought so many because i help my cousin
, my mum n my sis...=.=
mine just a little bit...=.=
Photobucket
OUR THINGS~
and on sunday...
he brought me went to 'ioi mall'
shopping...n watch movie...
we watch a movie 'yes man'
the movie quite funny...
in the cinema...i think onli the fews ppl...
after movie...
we wanna pay for the parking...
the auto machine repairing...
we walked to other side for pay...
OMG...very crazy at there...
many ppl waiting for pay parking...
finally we paid..
before we exit from 'ioi mall'..
he play the ticket...
oo ohh~=.=
ticket fall into the window side...
how leh ??
card hilang RM20...=.=
he was crazy !!!!
he don care the gate...
juz follow the car infront us...ohh my god...very close wit the car...=.=
but~ finally...we are done !!!!
wooohoooOOoo~
we are very excited !!!
no do it before man !!!
tat day n today was my crazy day !!!
haha^^
very happy...

1 comment:

jerryisyookseng said...

IoI!!! i think they hate me! =D hahaa... but i got pay parking mer... =[ i give them de ticket when i take out my window la... =] hee...