Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My New Life~

Photobucket
long time din update my blog edi...
maybe this few days busy gua...
i don knw this call busy or wat i should say...
on last week i went to listen the undang class...
n from this monday i start to work at 'man lei seng' (sri petaling)
i wonrk until 24 of january onli...before tat...
Photobucket
joey , sheila n me
Photobucket
me n sheila
Photobucket
joey n me
Photobucket
i had a job...was my friend intro to me...
tat is a survey job..
we survey under the time square bridge...
im so sry for that...
i knw im work very bad...
i feel suffer also...TT
and today...
i went to undang test !!!
Photobucket
my undang book
i failed edi...TT
39/50
quite stupid lor...
still got 3 quetion i can pass d !!!
nvm...tat was over...
now im looking for future !!!
haha~
have a good life in 2009 !!!

No comments: