Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Dear Sheila~~

Photobucket
whole gang !!!
firstly...happy birthday to my dear sheila...
i'm sorry for don't have buy present for you...><
Are you happy on your birthday ???
i hope you will happy always...^^
since you start your college life...
gradually...i saw your face...not feel like last time...
why??
can you promise jimui...
take good care of yourself..??
i wan't sheila like before...!!!
very cute very pretty de ^^
and remember !!!! sleep early please...><
Photobucket
jimui^^
Photobucket
me & sheila
Photobucket
why look like my birthday ????=.=
Photobucket
bee fen & me
Photobucket
yen & me
Photobucket
me & lai wah
second...
finally...our fate haven untill the end...><
a lot of people will say we are not strong...or watever...
but i tell you all...i don't care...
and thx for those friend comfort me when i'm sad...^^
THANK YOU !!!
Photobucket
take 1~
Photobucket
we will happy & smile always~
Photobucket
take 3...
but he's not really that bad...><
in my mind...he is the perfect...!!!!
because of you all haven realize his personality...
so can't make sure he is bad guy...
most important...he care me...he love me that's all...
he will hold my hand untill the day he leave...
he love me...i love him...
Photobucket
he will!!!!
That's all^^

5 comments:

pui yee said...

真幸福~~^^

Maggie Chow said...

谢谢...^^你也可以的^^

pui yee said...

T_T
很难咯~
总觉得幸福离我很难远。。
而且现在这样。。

Maggie Chow said...

给自己和他一点时间吧...如果真的不适合就不要勉强了...^^
你还可以找到更幸福的...^^
不要伤心..更要坚强...不要倒下...^^

pui yee said...

时间我已经给了。。
可是我真的不知道他在想些什么~