Monday, December 8, 2008

Dye My Hair

on last friday...in the morning , my dear friend n me went to saloon for dye our hair and change hair style...we reached there around 11 o'clock...
in that time im felt very excited..haha....coz was the first time dye my hair....
my hair colour was purple n red....(mix)
before we comfirm the colour we choose...we are so many question to ask...
felt juz come out from kampung....=.=
when around 2 o' clock...all my friends are done...
juz leave me alone... coz...i am so much hair...wait long time n long time...
i felt 'beh song'....haha...
n i 'bu hao yi si' wan u all waited me long time...
im here to say sry for tat....
when i done...i very happy....haha.... because...
Photobucket
tis was my hair colour....
i feel im mature... haha....
after tat....we went to carefour....for sheila wan to take her lens...
Photobucket
and after that....we went to leisure mall n watch movie...
we watched the movie was 'wu shu' quite nice geh...^^
n infront leisure mall had a pasar malam...
between the time haven watch the movie...we walked around the pasar malam....
after we the watched movie...
Photobucket
we watched tis movie....
we are went bak home...and around 11.30 pm....
and that all for today....
n thursday is our skul prom night at cititel hotel...
hope have fun at tat night....^^

No comments: