Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mid Valley

today sheila , jerry , ben , lee hung n me went to mid valley....
we purpose was visit the 'education fair' in Mid Valley....
we took a lot of paper....
n in the hall was many college....
Photobucket
met Fei Sin n her friend on tat time
after tat...
we watched the movie 'TRANSPORTER3'
18SG some more....
we 4 not enough 18 years old =.=
tis movie not bad...
but watched it felt some headache....
Photobucket
Transporter 3~
haha^^
before we watch movie....
we went to 'My Toast'
for eat breakfast....
Photobucket
my toast~
after we watched movie....
we shopping around midvalley...
i was mid valley already fixed up all the chirstmas thing...
Photobucket
nice view~
and take fews photo...
coz chirstmas is coming soon...
we took photo wit the chirstmas tree...
Photobucket
sheila , ben , lee hung n me~
after tat...
we going to pasar malam....
we ate 'pan mee'
i called spicy !!!
OMG...its very hot man !!!
but felt siok !!! (chi gek)
after tat...we go bak home...
n i bought a cake for my daddy n mummy....
12/12 was my dad n mum 26th wedding anniversary...
Photobucket
happy wedding anniversary~
i wish my parents , my family n all my friends
are happy always....
n today was very happy...
I LIKE IT !!!
^^

No comments: