Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Chirstmas...!!!

first.. i wan to say merry chirstmas to all my friends...
n have a great n happy christmas in tis year !!!
i was celebrate a different chirstmas in tis year...
i don knw why...
juz felt like something different n not felt like christmas...
last night...24/12/2008 im going out at 8.30pm..
but we discuss something...
discuss until around 9.30...
OMG...
we plan going to 'bukit nga nga'...
finally...we went to bandar puteri in puchong...
i saw many fireworks...
Photobucket
but all small than my fingers leh...
n tis year chirstmas was less 3 of my jimui...
felt sad...
the scenery in the mountain is very beautiful...
so i took photo over there...
Photobucket
nice view ???
today...i went to sunway pyramid wit my family...
there a lot of ppl...
n so many wear house sale also...
actually plan to star hill eat the 'jokoya' buffet...
then change to sunway pyramid 'sho gun' buffet...
Photobucket
we ate until very full...
n bought alot of clothes...
but all my sis n my mother =.=...
but~at least i bought a pant...haha~
in last part...tis chirstmas i celebrate wit my family n my friends too...
although was a different chirstmas...
next year will fun and happy than tis year...
n MERRY CHIRSTMAS to all my friends !!!!

No comments: